Pick-A-Plate Vehicle Services
- Make sure that you have properly titled and registered the vehicle in your name.
- Make sure the address on your registration card is your current address.
- Vehicles that are leased, in a trust or registered by a business are not eligible to purchase license plates using Pick-A-Plate.
- You will need your current vehicle identification number (VIN) and current license plate number which are on the vehicle registration card and the primary and secondary (if applicable) owner's last name, driver's license number and last four digits of the Social Security Number (SSN).
A Few Things
- No refunds or adjustments will be made for a change of choice or spacing after the license plates have been ordered or if the request is incorrectly completed.
- The Secretary of State's Office has the right to refuse or recall any combination of letters and/or letters and numbers that may carry connotations offensive to good taste and decency.
- Payment must be made during the renewal process using a Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express cards only.